Sunday, January 11, 2009

THE ADVENTURE: two possibilities

single rose



TWO POSSIBILITIES

One:

I come and spend a month with a family
of a Special Needs Child
or some family member who has
had a stroke or
a serious accident

I give the child
of the person with stroke/ accident
one lesson a day
for the month.

You host me in the community to give
more lessons
in the Anat Baniel Method.

I help in creating amazing gardens.

We learn from each other.

I teach Yoga for the Brain
and anti-aging movement
in your community.

We enjoy each other.



Two:
You are a Feldenkrais
or an
Anat Baniel Practitioner

You host me for a month.

We give each other daily
lessons... heaven.

We consult and guide
each other in our learnings.

We see local clients.
I giving new input to yours,
if you and they so wish.

I bringing in new
people to end up working
with you when I leave.



One and Two:
perhaps
we gather encouragement
and joy
by
living togeher
in the present
and in harmony
and in learning
and in
fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment